The Community College Preparatory Academy Home
A Bridge to College and Careers
What We Do
Facts & Numbers 17-18
- 58% Low Income
- 41 Comp TIA A+ Certifications
- 14 GED Completions
- 270 Microsoft OfficeCertifications
- 228 HVAC Certifications
- 94 Students gainingEmployment/Paid Internships
- Enhance your skills in reading, language arts and mathematics through a combination of basic computer literacy, direct instruction workshops and
- Successfully prepare for the new computer based High School Equivalency Examination (GED).
- Successfully prepare for the Community College entrance exam (ACUPLACER) and dual enrollment in the University of the District of Columbia Community College.
- Complete a range of national certifications including Microsoft Office Suite and COMPTIA Help-Desk, that lead to readiness for living wage employment.