The Community College Preparatory Academy Home
- Enhance your skills in Reading, Language Arts and Mathematics through a combination of basic computer literacy, direct instruction workshops and prescription mapping.
- Successfully prepare for the new computer based High School Equivalency Examination (GED).
- Successfully prepare for the Community College entrance exam (ACUPLACER) and dual enrollment in the University of the District of Columbia Community College.
- Complete a range of national certifications including Microsoft Office Suite and COMPTIA Help-Desk, that lead to readiness for living wage employment.
Facts & Numbers 18-19
- 52-48% Male-Female Ratio
- 302 Microsoft OfficeCertifications
- 41 Comp TIAA+ Certifications
- 165 HVAC Certifications
- 16 GED Completers
- 91 Students gainingEmployment/Paid Internships